Sid Meier's Civilization 474.05
What is the difference between Sid Meier's Civilization 474.05 Eng and the usual version, which has version 474.01/475.01 ??
This is the same Civilization, but with subsequent updates. Unfortunately, there is no Russian version of the game Sid Meier's Civilization 474.05.
So, this is what has changed:
Version 2: version 2 should have fixed the bug Advisor’s bug, but unfortunately the bug wasn’t fixed. However, in this version of civilization, the debug keys are removed, so that it still differs from the first version.
Version 3: In version 3, several important changes were made that greatly affect the game.
- Cities must have a population base of five or more people to support tax officials or academics.
- With despotism, the unfortunate in the cities will increase with an increase in the number of cities you govern. This can turn unhappy citizens into "very unhappy" citizens (they have distinctive red shirts), which must first be converted into ordinary unfortunate citizens, and after that they can only become satisfied. This effect is less relevant to other types of government.
- You can use a maximum of 3 military units per city to suppress Orientation. (Conversion of disgruntled citizens into ordinary citizens.)
- Cities can be renamed at any time. Press RENAME or press the “r” key on the city status screen.
- Transport units (transport, frigate, galley, etc.) are no longer the cause of urban unhappiness in the Republic / Democracy.
- The cost of servicing the barracks was changed to 1/2/3 coins at Prince and King difficulty levels and 2/3/4 coins at the Master level.
Version 4: Version 4 is version 3, but for high density disks. It is identical in all other respects.
Version 5: In this version, the error of the adviser should be fixed again. But again, they did not. So no difference. Just the other number will be lit on the screen saver.
Also cheats are cut in this version))